Electronics Test Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Electronic Test Technician will provide production support for the manufacture and repair of highly engineered electronic hardware products.
• Perform tests and document the results using controlled documentation.
• Troubleshoot failures to the component level.
• Perform minor soldering and repair.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• Associate Degree in a technical field or equivalent certification.
• 5+ years of electronic product troubleshooting experience.
• Extensive knowledge of both digital and analog circuitry, DSP technology, microprocessors and D/A control devices
• Proficient in use of electronic test equipment; such as: Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal Generators, etc…
• Methodical troubleshooting approach.
• Ability to efficiently isolate problems and drive root cause.
• Strong problem solving skills and written communication capability.
• Team player, comfortable working in a cross functional group.
• Experience using MS Office Suite
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Location: Lawrence, MA
Onyx Spectrum Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send letter of interest and resume via eMail with the position title in the subject line.