We are seeking a professional, who can provide Level 2 technical support for our Technical Assistance Center (TAC), recommend troubleshooting and help to define and resolve technical issues for our customers. Applicant must be highly knowledgeable about the company’s products or applications to assist users, employees, and customers with any issues they may have and properly escalate issues when required. We will provide training on our specific products and services.
Must possess skills in organization, instruction, planning and the ability to coordinate with team members to efficiently support our customers. Must have experience and the ability to review and prepare documentation, manuals, and reports.
• Attendance at training sessions and seminars
• Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks
• Resolving customer issues and proper escalation
• Testing products and applications
• Documenting processes and application instructions as requested
• Supporting and troubleshooting hardware & software issues
• Attending meetings, sessions and other company events
• Generating innovate ideas
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Organization and flexibility
• Technical knowledge
• Experience in system administration
• Adept learning skills
• Be Timely
• Cooperation and willingness
Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred)
This degree may be in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
Location: Remotely and in Lawrence, MA as required.
Onyx Spectrum Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send letter of interest and resume via eMail with the position title in the subject line.